JHSL Spring 2017 - 2 Locations
For location, to register & schedule information select the location below!
JHSL Campbell Rd JHSL Cy-Fair SA
(I-10 & Beltway 8) (290 & Grand Parkway)
The Junior Hurricanes Soccer League (JHSL) is led by professionally trained coaching staff and is designed for boys & girls U5-U10 who want to play and have fun in a safe and developmentally appropriate environment. The JHSL program is conducted at multiple locations across the Houston area. Click on one of the links above to learn more and register.
2017 Spring JHSL Highlights
- 10 weeks February 10 – May 7
- Professionally trained coaching staff
- Practice 1 hour on Fridays Age 5-6 at 5:15-6:15 PM, Age 7-8 at 6:30-7:30 PM, Age 9-10 7:45- 8:45 PM at Campbell Road Complex
- Games are 1 hour on Sundays between 1:00-4:00 PM
- Games are overseen by JHSL staff and players substituted by parent volunteer coach.
- All practices & games will be at 3911 Campbell Road, Houston, TX 77080 (between Clay & Kempwood
- Cost per player is Age 5-U6 $165, Age 7-8 $175, Age 9-10 $175
- Nike uniform included
- Friend Requests: You can make 2 friend requests in the 5-6 age group, 3 in the 7-8 age group, 4 in the 9-10 age group. Player requests must be made at registration in the Player request section. If you make friend requests, each request must be made by all parties. Requests made after registering, may not be honored.
- Refund Policy: Registrants will receive a refund minus $50 prior to the start of the season - No refund once the season starts
***You will receive confirmation immediately upon finalizing your registration. If you do not receive email confirmation immediately, please search your spam folder to locate your confirmation. Also, please accept emails from the program email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org or cy-fairsports.org if the email confirmation is located in your spam folder.***
For more information why JHSL plays 4 vs. 4, click here.
For more information about JHSL, click on the location of your choice above. Watch the JHSL program in action in the clip below.